Many companies are already gathering a lot of data about their customers. The problem is, the information is sitting in many different organizational silos.
If this describes your organization, this package will help you tap into the data you’re already collecting. This package will help you:
- Identify the key performance indicators you should focus on to drive customer acquisition, retention, and advocacy
- Identify sources of information within your organization that will shed light on those metrics. Common sources of data include website or product analytics, sales rep field stories, customer call center logs, surveys, customer feature request databases, beta program feedback.
- Identify any gaps in your existing data that are important to your metrics and gathering that data
- Put strategies and processes in place to improve the metrics you care about the most
- Analyzing your Google analytics to find out what people are doing on your website. Making recommendations on website design and behavior to increase conversions.
- Custom Google Analytics configuration if necessary (hint: if you haven't done any yourself, it is necessary)
- Analyzing customer call center data to learn what customers are having difficulty with.
- Analyzing social media conversations to learn who is talking about your organization and what they are saying
- Interviewing organizational stakeholders. From those on the front-line trenches (Sales, Customer Support, Field Engineers) to the Executive Suite.
- Conducting Customer Journey Interviews with your customers to learn about their end-to-end experience.
- Holding Customer Journey workshop with key stakeholders
- Recommending improvements on customer experience strategy
- Unlimited phone calls and emails with myself and my associates during our work together
- 60 days of availability at conclusion of our project for additional questions or adjustments.