A deep understanding of your target customers and users is the basic foundation on which the rest of your business depends.
If you get this crucial step right, your business will:
- Build the products and features that your target customers REALLY need (instead of making decisions based on the loudest engineer in the room)
- Improve your sales by using the language your customers use (instead of your internal corporate speak)
- Formulate the most effective pricing strategy by understanding your customers’ business context and budget constraints
- Holding stakeholder workshop to determine organizational understanding of target personas. Who does the organization think are the most important people, and what are their goals and behaviors?
- Forming interview research plan for identifying key target persona segments
- Designing interview questionnaire protocol and pilot testing
- Developing screener to recruit relevant participants to ensure that we speak to the right people
- Recruiting and screening participants to ensure that the people we interview give us the most value
- Conducting and moderating all interviews
- Conducting meeting with stakeholders to review interview insights and define personas. Interview analysis
- Meeting with stakeholders to present final results
- Delivery of personas, interview recordings, and notes
- 60 days of availability at conclusion of our project for additional questions or adjustments.