Here are some signs that you might need some UX help for your product:
- Screenshots of your product are conspicuously absent from your product literature. (Do you think your customers don’t know you’re hiding something?)
- Your customer support and documentation costs are too high. (Good UX is like a good joke. If you have to explain it, it’s not that great)
- You find yourself saying “all the features are there. But users just don’t know where to find them”
- Customers love the demo. Your product has everything they need! But then user adoption is disappointing once it gets rolled out on site.
- The customer stakeholders love your product. Gartner gives it their blessing. The IT team at the customer site gives it the thumbs up for integration. Then the customer does a user acceptance test phase. That’s when you crash and burn and they decide to go with some upstart vendor who has less features, but has a better UI.
Have you tried to find UX people to help but struggled because, let’s face it, your product is pretty darn complex and most designers just don’t “get it”?
You’ve come to the right place. No product is too complex and technical for us.
Here are some of the things we can do:
- Re-create workflows to make them more streamlined and less error-prone
- Refresh the overall look and feel to make it more modern
- Redesign icons
- Detailed visual spec for your engineering team
- Usability testing
After working with us, customer support costs will plummet, your sales will increase, and you’ll breeze through the user acceptance stage of your next deal.
See our case study: Nuance Power PDF