Every other Wednesday I publish a new article on how listening to your customers can improve your bottom line.
Sign up here and I will send you my free whitepaper "7 Mistakes people make with their Voice of Customer programs"
"Amazing how that resonated - any product manager, developer, or creator should be thinking in terms of customer's voice, and not loudest voice at the table."
- Colin Haig, Industry Principal at SAP
"As to be expected from you, the newsletters are excellent: informative to the readers and useful to the target clientele ... The one on the loudest engineer is so true"
- Jean-Baptiste Sawadogo, at LeaderOne
"Well, well, well done, and informative, too."
- Marisa Lernhardt at Adobe
"Excellent! Thanks for sending this article. I love your sense of humour and it was very informative."
- Carmen Martino, at Carmen Martino Speech-Language Pathology
"Powerful article. The right research question is often more important than the answer"
- Vanessa diMauro, CEO of LeaderNetworks
love it! (Keeping my response short so as to "talk less" but seriously love this article).
- Fabien Tiburce, CEO of Compliantia
"I really like this! Somehow you have managed to make it sound like a real voice, as if we were chatting."
- Judy Jaimet
"I think that was a great topic. I bet just about everyone can relate. You present the solution in a way that makes it seem a no-brainer. I doubt many can argue with that!"
- Tom Hoferek, Interaction Designer at large
Nice job and SO true!"
- Kathy Rowell, Founder and Principal at HealthDataViz
Great eye opener; excellent story."
- Michael Sullivan, Founder at Analytics Edge
"100% agree. Thank you for this post - I loved it!"
- Lorraine Chapman, Director of UX at Macadamian
I love it. I really like the comparison to house cleaning and the detailed check list that I can use!"
- Diane Johnson, Johnson Executive Search